When is registration available?
Registration is open now through June 19, 2017.
Where is the Conference being held?
Sheraton Hotel and Marina
1380 Harbor Island Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
$169/night (Single and Double Occupancy)
Book your room now
When is the Conference?
June 25 - 28, 2017
How much does it cost to attend?
- Early bird rate of $375 (including Gala) is available until April 7, 2017.
- The standard registration rate is $395 starting on April 8, 2017.
- Affiliate Board Member 2-Day Conference registration rate is $300.
- Self-Parking is offered at the group rate of $18/night on hotel property.
- Valet Parking is $39/night.
- Daily parking is $10 for the first hour and $2 added every other hour.
Who Should Attend?
Attendees typically include Big Brothers Big Sisters Agency leaders, program staff, fund development and marketing staff, and BBBS board members! Click here to see the full conference schedule.
Will there be certification classes?
The following Fund Development workshops have been approved for 1.25 points each in in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Participation in these sessions may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. CFRE International does not sponsor or endorse any educational programs and these sessions were not developed in conjunction with CFRE International.
- Leveraging Bigs to Fundraise through BFKS
- Leveraging the BBBS Brand: Low-Cost Fundraising and Marketing Solutions
- Playing the Great Game of Business to Enhance Sustainability
- Speak the Language of Business: Fundraising from the Business Sector
- Powering A Big "Ask"
- Powering BIG Business Relationships through Events
- It’s All About Raising More Money
- 360 Degree Fundraising- Get the Most from your Board and Staff
Please note, these point totals are based on complete participation in these activities. Complete participation is defined as an individual attending an educational session during each time slot in which such a session is offered. Partial participation in this activity qualifies for 1 CFRE Continuing Educational Point per educational session contact hour; partial hours may be counted in increments of .25 points per 15 minutes. Download the 2017 Continuing Education Tracker for the 2017 BBBSA National Conference.
What is the cost of attending the Gala?
The gala cost is included in the registration fee.
Can I get extra tickets for the Gala?
Additional tickets are $100 and are available for purchase through the registration website. To purchase a full table for guests NOT attending the conference, please contact Charleston Edwards at Charleston.Edwards@bbbs.org.
What is the attire for the Gala?
The attire for the Gala is Business Formal/Cocktail.
Who can I contact for other registration questions?
Marnie Kuhn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find a schedule of Conference events?
Click here for a current schedule. (subject to change)
How can I get to the Sheraton Hotel and Marina?
Complimentary airport shuttle transportation is provided by the Sheraton's existing courtesy shuttle schedule. The hotel is located approximately five minutes away from the airport.
What is the cancellation policy?
- All cancellations should be put in writing to email@example.com
- Refunds will be issued minus a $100 fee for cancellations made before June 1, 2017
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations after June 1, 2017
- Hotel reservations cancelled at least 72 hours prior to check in will not be charged a cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours will be charged a one night cancellation fee.