When is registration available?
Registration is open now through June 6, 2018.
Where is the Conference being held?
Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
800 Washington Avenue
St. Louis, MO, 63101
Hotel rates will be $174.00 per night for both single and double occupancy. Reservations through any of the conference hotels at the BBBS rate must be made by 5/23/2018.
When is the Conference?
June 25 - 28, 2018
How much does it cost to attend?
- Early bird rate of $375 (including Gala) is available until April 6, 2018.
- The standard registration rate is $395 starting on April 7, 2018.
- Workshop speakers from the network will be at a discounted rate of $300.
Big Brothers Big Sisters has negotiated a 50% discount on self-parking for hotel guests. For overnight guest, discounts will be applied to the room as long as reservations are made within the room block.
- Discounted Standard Overnight Self-Parking: $14
- There is no discount on overnight valet parking. Cost is $38
- For daily parking, attendees will pay hourly rates.
- $1 per 20 minutes or fraction there of for the first hour
- $1 per 30 minutes or fraction thereof for every hour thereafter
- $10 max 1st 12 hours
- $20 max upto 24 hours
- $7 early bird - Monday through Friday in by 8 AM - out by 6:30PM
Who Should Attend?
Attendees typically include Big Brothers Big Sisters Agency leaders, program staff, fund development and marketing staff, and BBBS board members! Click here to see the full conference schedule.
Will there be certification classes?
The following workshops have been approved for 1.25 points each in in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Participation in these sessions may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. CFRE International does not sponsor or endorse any educational programs and these sessions were not developed in conjunction with CFRE International.
- Maximizing the Value of Young Professional Volunteers
- Transforming Your Board into the Board Your Mission, Vision and Children Deserve
- How to Rev Up Your Individual Giving Program
- Planned Giving When That's Not All You Do
- It’s All About Raising More Money (Part 2): 10 Steps to a Successful Ask
- It’s All About Raising More Money (Part 1): Fundraising Basics
- Individual Giving Today: 7 Strategies for Post-Tax Reform Success
- How to Perfect Your Ask
- Peer-to-Peer Best Practices: Innovate and Turn Participants Into Fundraising Superstars
- Let's Stand Out: Leveraging Industry Insights to Create Market Differentiation
Please note, these point totals are based on complete participation in these activities. Complete participation is defined as an individual attending an educational session during each time slot in which such a session is offered. Partial participation in this activity qualifies for 1 CFRE Continuing Educational Point per educational session contact hour; partial hours may be counted in increments of .25 points per 15 minutes. Download the 2018 Continuing Education Tracker for the 2018 BBBSA National Conference.
Who can I contact for other registration questions?
Nicholas Van Stratt at email@example.com
Who can I contact for other conference questions or suggestion?
Please reach out to the Conference Planning team at: Conference@bbbsa.org
Where can I find a schedule of Conference events?
Click here for a current schedule. (subject to change)
How can I get to the Marriot St. Louis Grand?
The hotel is about 15 miles from the St Louis Lambert International Airport. The hotel does not provide shuttle service:
GO BEST Express (toll-free 1-877-785-4682); fee: $21 (one way) on request
Bus service, fee: $7 (one way)
Subway service, fee: $3.5(one way)
Estimated taxi fare: $40 (one way)
What is the cancellation policy?
- All cancellations should be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will be issued 8-12 weeks after the request
- Refunds will be issued minus a $100 fee for cancellations made before June 1, 2018
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations after June 1, 2018
What is the cost of attending the Gala?
The gala cost is included in the registration fee.
Can I get extra tickets for the Gala?
Additional tickets are $100 and are available for purchase through the registration website. To purchase a full table for guests NOT attending the conference, please contact Charleston Edwards at Charleston.Edwards@bbbsa.org.
What is the attire for the Gala?
The attire for the Gala is Business Formal/Cocktail.